What You Need to Know About Apple’s New iOS 10 Software Features!
The new iOS 10 software features for modern Apple products have been all but the new rave. Haven’t heard of the new iOS 10 software from Apple? We can assure you it’s more than glamour or style. This new software introduces innovative features that will make messaging easier, app navigation stress-free, and even allow you to control compatible devices at home and much more.
There are many IOS 10 software features, but we have picked the most useful ones for you. Keep in mind, this software is designed for the following devices: iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4th generation or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPad Pro range and the 6th generation iPod or later.
Now, what are some those new iOS 10 software features?
• Messages: Have you ever replied to a text with just “haha”, “ok”, “yes”, and/or “no”? This new software enables you to click on the other persons’ message and add an image that relates to those simple words, whether you agree, disagree, find it funny, exciting or questioning. Now, you can also send messages with features like Invisible Ink, where you have to touch the screen to discover what’s underneath it! You can wish happy birthday with a balloon effect, send a handwritten note or even wish a Happy 4th of July with a fireworks effect.
• Bedtime: This is probably one of the best iOS 10 software features Apple has to offer. If you have problems remembering to go to bed early or at the right time, here’s bedtime feature. Basically, you have to set up your wake time,according to how many hours you need to get a good rest, and it will remind you 15-30-45 minutes earlier, so you can get ready and get that a good night’s sleep.
• Siri Updated: Now, with voice control, Siri allows to create and send Whatsapp messages, initiate Skype calls, request an Uber taxi, and basically activate any app on your phone with the sound of your voice.
• Find My Car: Have you ever been to a crowded mall, where you park in the middle of a million other cars? When you try to remember where your car is, it seems to be impossible to find, no? No more worries! Find my Car is one of the new iOS 10 software features that makes Siri smarter than ever. Now, Siri detects when you’re driving and drops a pin at the location you stop at so you can easily find it later.
• Hide Unwanted App: There are a lot of people that don’t want to see their full menu of apps, especially the ones that they don’t even use. Well, now you have the option to hide any app you’d like! Doesn’t matter which app, it could be: Stocks, Compass, Voice Memos or another.
• Home App: The new iOS 10 new software feature, Home, allows one to control every compatible device at home from a single app. If you forgot to turn off the lights when you go to bed, or if you need to get the thermostat going, or even if you forgot to close the garage door, you can do all of that from your phone.
It is amazing what this new iOS software has to offer. And it’s so easy to install, you just have to go to your Settings > General > Software Update and you’re ready to start enjoying these new features (if you have a compatible device of course).
If you have any questions or concerns about how to use each feature or you want to know a little bit more about it, you can give Geeks on Site a call and we will be happy to assist you in the process.