Regular computer maintenance is the key to maximizing both a computer’s performance and its longevity. Whether a computer’s lifetime exceeds the minimal three-year lifespan and instead lasts five to eight years – or longer – often depends on how it is maintained.
Here are five reasons why it pays off to regularly maintain your computer:
- You save money because preventive maintenance prolongs the life of your computer and any other equipment associated with it so you don’t need to replace them as often.
- You continuously increase your computer’s efficiency, safety, and reliability.
- You save money on corrective maintenance, which can often cost as much as five times more than preventive maintenance.
- Any problems with your computer’s functioning are detected and diagnosed quickly and can likely be fixed more quickly and less expensively.
- You don’t lose time or money due to computer downtime.
Essential preventive maintenance is delivered at the highest level when performed by IT professionals like Geeks on Site technicians, on an ongoing monthly basis. Our well-trained experts can handle your computer maintenance in person or remotely – your choice.
Geeks on Site IT professionals will perform all of the important preventive maintenance tasks for your computer, including checking for viruses and malware (and removing them if any are found), making sure your computer runs at optimum speed and maximizing your software efficiency, data backup, and hard drive storage.
Demand for Geeks on Site monthly computer maintenance services has been so great that we are now offering the Geeks for Life Membership which includes unlimited support for all of your computer maintenance from our professional technicians for just $24.95 per month.
Geeks for Life Membership provides you with peace of mind that solving any computer-related issue is just one Geeks on Site contact away.
- You can call Geeks on Site professional technicians for help as often as you need.
- We expedite our dispatch of Geeks on Site professional tech services to you for on-site support.
- You receive support for all of your peripheral computer equipment, such as printers and scanners.
- You avoid expensive repairs by having your computer and other equipment professionally maintained.
Why Choose Geeks on Site for Your Regular Computer Maintenance?
Geeks on Site’s well-known reputation for providing quality IT support services to individuals and businesses nationwide means you will always be working with a reliable and experienced technician. Geeks on Site techs are up to date on the latest information regarding all technology from software to hardware and beyond. They have the tools on hand to get the job done and we offer a 7-day warranty on our service to ensure your satisfaction with our computer maintenance issues.
Call Geeks on Site today at (888) 360-4335.