Frequently Asked Questions
Have you ever wondered how to connect your printer or wondered why your computer is running slow? Are you worried your computer has fallen victim to malware or a virus? Are there other computer-related questions you’ve been trying to find an answer to? Geeks on Site is here to help by answering some frequently asked questions. Still not sure or need additional help? We’re available to fix your computer today. Just give us a call at 1-888-360-4335.
Our Geeks on Site techs work hard to make it easy for you to get back to work!
- Define Computer Virus
- What is a Computer Virus?
- What are the Types of Computer Viruses?
- Computer Viruses by Name
- Computer Viruses by Symptom
- How do you Know if your Computer has Virus?
- What is Spyware?
- How to Get Rid of Spyware?
- What is Malware?
- How to Get Rid of Malware?
- How to Remove a Virus from a PC?
- How to Remove a Virus from a Mac?
- Why is my Computer so Slow?
- Why is my Laptop so Slow?
- Why does my Computer Keep Freezing?
- How to Fix a Computer?
- How to Remove a Virus from a Laptop?
- How do I Setup Gmail in Outlook?
- How to Install Printer Driver?
- How to Install Printer to Computer?
- How to Setup a Wireless Printer?
- How to Add Another Printer?
- How to Connect a Scanner to a PC?
- How to Connect a Scanner to a Mac?
- How to Use a Scanner on a Mac?
- How to Setup a Router?
- How to Setup Home Network?
- How to Connect to Wi-Fi?
- How to Connect a PC to Wi-Fi?
- How to Connect Desktop to Wi-Fi?
- How quickly will you have a technician physically dispatched to my location?
We can usually have a tech out to you the same or next day.
- How much does your service cost?
We offer different service options: Flat fee, hourly rate, block rates and monthly subscriptions. More Info
- How qualified are Geeks on Site technicians?
Our technicians handling support have a minimum of 3 years computer repair & support experience and carry a variety of industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, and Cisco.
- How long it typically takes to solve a problem?
Most support sessions take about two to three hours. The session may be much shorter or longer depending on the number of and severity of issues. In some cases when a computer is heavily infected with viruses and/or spyware, work may need to continue by doing an in-home or in-office onsite visit by one of our certified technical experts.
- Is your work guaranteed?
We will always work with you to make sure you’re satisfied with our work. If you ever have a question or concerns over a service, our customer satisfaction team is ready to make sure you are happy with our service.
Please understand the volatile nature of computers, and that some problems can be recurring but not necessarily due to poor service on our part. For example, some computers are reinfected with the same virus or spyware after a user repeats the same actions that got the system infected in the first place.
If you have service performed and are not happy with the results we will work with you to complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Do you work on MAC?
We support both Windows and MAC through our onsite service. Our remote service does handle limited Mac repairs.