What can computer viruses do?
When your computer has a virus, it could be compromised in numerous ways. It can be pretty overwhelming and even frightening to imagine and understand what has been happening with your computer and important data. If your computer has a virus, you may find some of the following happening with or without your knowledge.
- Your computer may work slowly
- Your computer may only function sometimes
- Your computer may crash
- Your data might “disappear”
- Your computer’s content – including financial information and passwords – can be stolen
- Your computer files can be damaged
- All of your activities and information on your computer could be monitored
- Your computer’s hard drive may be reformatted
- Your Internet access may slow or stop
- Your computer’s hardware may be destroyed
- Your computer screen may malfunction
- Your keyboard may stop working
If your computer does have a virus, you may need an IT professional to assist you with removing your computer virus. The professional IT technicians at Geeks on Site are here to help you figure out what to do next.
Why choose Geeks on Site to remove your computer virus?
At Geeks on Site, our knowledgeable technicians use state-of-the-art tools to remove your computer virus. To ensure you are pleased with our service, we offer a 7-day warranty on our service. We have offered quality IT support services for homes and businesses for years and are standing by to assist you anywhere in the country. Call us today at (888) 360-4335 to make the most of the services our Geeks can provide when you need to have your computer virus removed.