Training Plus Service
Our certified computer experts can help you with any computer subject, from walking you through your email program to showing you how to work with Word® documents, with advanced business functions and even server installs. We want you to feel comfortable and current with your computer programs and peripheral equipment.
- Need to know more about the latest version of Windows® or how to update your operating system?
- Looking to get more out of your Microsoft Office® programs, such as learning how to create and implement formulas on a spreadsheet in Excel®?
- Want to learn how to customize and optimize your email account for faster, more efficient inter-office communications?
- Need your calendar set up to invite colleagues to events and meetings, interactively?
- Need to how to create, communicate and maintain your social media accounts? (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus)
- Looking into effective solutions to maintain, update and organize your different files?
Customer service is our #1 goal at Geeks on Site
No matter what aspect of your home computer system or your IT work environment you would like to focus on, our skilled technicians are there for you, with same day service in some states.
Available in 2-hour blocks at a discounted price of $180, our Training Plus Service technicians will respond within a day of your request. One of our certified computer technicians in our nationwide network, will work with you on any computer-related topic from navigating the Internet, learning about Facebook functions, solving gaming issues and paying bills online. We can help you set up your network and link your computers, printers, scanners and accessories, such as Amazon Alexa®, digital camera or Go Pro®.
Geeks on Site: Growing fast with innovative remote online computer repair nationwide
Geeks on Site, one of the fastest growing computer repair companies in the US, has been dedicated to providing premium quality computer repair and support services to homes and businesses since 2002. Making inroads as a pioneer in the online remote computer repair industry, Geeks on Site is one of the first computer repair companies to offer remote services nationwide. This remote serve can get you up and running in less time and at a fraction of the cost of other large computer repair companies. Our outsourced technology solutions are ideal for businesses that don’t need a full-time IT staff and folks in need of home computer repair. Training Plus Service helps us help you learn more about your computer systems, giving you the skills you desire in today’s ever-changing technological environment.