Microsoft Small Business Server
If you’re thinking the time has arrived for your small business or startup to take the next step up to accommodate more users, speed up email communications and generally run your business better and the PC you’ve been using as a server can’t really keep up with your needs, Windows Server Essentials, formerly known as Windows Small Business Server might be the solution you are looking for. Flexible and affordable, Microsoft Server Essentials software can help keep operating prices low and success rates moving up. An ideal first server, Microsoft’s user-friendly solution designed for small businesses supports up to 25 users and 50 devices and can function in the primary server role in multi-server small business environments.
Microsoft Server Essentials enhances your small business operations, with many features including:
- A dashboard that helps manage users and groups and integrates with Windows Azure Active Directory, for easy data access to Office 365, SharePoint Online and Exchange Online for Microsoft domain accredited online users.
- ActiveSync from the dashboard helps manage mobile devices that access business emails through Office 365.
- Secure data backup for all of the computers in your network protects your data and your company’s files from loss or corruption.
- Company data stored securely in a centralized location, creating continuity.
- Anywhere Access allows Remote Web Access to your networked computers and password protected data from anywhere.
- Your company’s custom web portal that allows designated users to access data on any device.
- Server solutions designed and priced for small businesses, with up to 25 users and 50 devices. Windows Server Essentials is an ideal first server, and it can also be used as the primary server in a multi-server environment for small businesses.
- Monitoring your network’s health, generating customized reports on demand and sent by email to specified recipients.
Do you need Windows Small Business Server or Windows Server?
While Windows Server Essentials works well for small businesses, highly successful startups may want to forgo Essentials, bite the bullet and go ahead and invest in Windows Server, because migrating from Essentials to Windows Server can be a pricey, complicated process. And who wants that?
Not sure what will work best for your company? Contact Geeks on Site for more information and help selecting your server. Or schedule a convenient time in your business day for Geeks on Site to install and configure your Windows Small Business Server to your brand’s needs. Our nationwide staff is available with more affordable rates and a lot sooner than most major computer service providers. Our locally based computer techs will be more than happy to discuss any and all of your business and residential computer concerns. As one of the first computer repair companies to develop online, remote computer repair, we offer you the tools you need to successfully update your technological profile, as your brand’s needs grow and your business operations expand. Contact Geeks on Site for all of your business server needs.